Head North to one of the most unique landscapes in the world with The Giant’s Causeway Shuttle. This day trip from Dublin goes directly to the spectacular Northern Ireland coast with its amazing views and picturesque photo stops.
Spend your afternoon traversing the famed Giant’s Causeway 40,000 hexagon volcanic columns. Discover some of the more unusual features of the Causeway, including the Giant’s Boot and the Chimney stacks.
Take advantage of once in a lifetime photo opportunities and marvel at one of Ireland’s three UNESCO World Heritage sites. Cross the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge for stunning views over Ratlin Island and distantScotland. Enjoy two photo stops at the Dark Hedges and DunluceCastle, famous sites from the TV series Game of Thrones!
- Wonderful photo opportunities at one of Ireland’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Spectacular Views over the north Antrim Coast and Scotland
- Cross the daunting Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Best Value day trip to the Giant’s Causeway from Dublin
- 2 hour guaranteed stop at the Giant’s Causeway- ideal for day trippers
- Entrance to the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge included with your ticket
- 2 amazing Game of Throne photo stops on the way
Departing Dublin at:
08:45 - Visitor Centre
NB: Please note that entrance fees to attractions are not included in the rates