The well-being of our Guests and Employees is of the foremost importance to us here at City Break Apartments
We have identified a team of management and staff to handle all issues in relation to COVID-19. This team will ensure appropriate communication and coordination between different departments: Reservations, Reception, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
We operate the highest levels of cleaning as best practise and we have increased these levels throughout the company. We will continue to review guidance by the relevant authorities including HSE and Health Protection Surveillance Centre and Department of Foreign Affairs.
For further information please email City Break Apartments on Info@dublincityapartments.ie. This information has been developed based on HSE and WHO draft guidelines and does not constitute legal advice and is purely for guidance only.
Meet and Greet
- Protective screen separation
- PPE used at all times
- Constant cleaning of vehicles
- Cleaning measures implemented
- Encourage credit card and online payments
- PPE used at all times by City Break Apartments staff
- Protective screens shield between the arriving guests and the staff on reception area
- One one guest at a time allowed at Check-in area
- Hand sanitiser available at Check-in area
- Information banners and marks on the floor for social distancing and procedures to follow
- Extensive cleaning protocols
- Deep clean before each arrival
- Highly touched surfaces, remote controls and all appliances fully disinfected
- Industrial professional cleaning products used at all times